First Home Owner Loans
Congratulations and welcome!
If you’re feeling daunted or worried, don’t worry. These symptoms are normal. Because we know and understand this feeling, we will provide you with a step by step, A to Z property purchase guide so you feel totally confident in your ventures. Knowledge and confidence is the key for a smooth property transaction.
Our experienced Fidelis Financial team completely understands the questions and concerns that you may have as a first home buyer. We will not only help you to arrange the best possible finance, but will also share all of our tools, knowledge and professional contacts to assist you through the process of obtaining a first home owners loan. Do you want to know how much you should pay for a property? Click here to request your FREE Property Valuation Report. This alone can save you literally thousands!
Our advice is based on experience and costs you nothing, as we get paid by the lenders.
Many first home buyers make fundamental mistakes when buying their first property by focusing on the wrong factors, or choosing first home loans that do not suit them.
There are a number of first home loan options available out there, but obtaining the right one to suit your circumstances is vital to your future financial budgeting and good standing.
Fidelis Financial can give you expert home loan advice to help ensure buying your first home is stress-free and simple. All of your questions will be answered.
Our mortgage advice includes:
- Advice on the amount you can borrow as a first home owner
- Confirmation of exactly how much deposit you will need
- Assistance and advice with the First Home Owner’s Grant (FHOG) and other applicable Gov’t Grants
- Telling you your exact repayment amount on your chosen loan
- Offering a true rate comparison based on the lenders of your choice
- Helping you find a first home owner loan solution that gives you the flexibility you need
- Giving you a complete suburb profile including recent comparable sales on the suburb of your choice
- Looking after your insurance needs (if applicable)
Click here for our home loan calculators.
Ready to talk to one of our finance advisers?
Call us today on 1300 764 247 for confidential, no-obligation professional advice.